1. Do something, every day. Make it happen. Boot camp has ended, so I need to supplement that. Gym…every day this week. Since I missed this morning, I’ll go for a jog (mixed with walking) tonight.
2. Get back to measuring. I’ve been slacking with that lately. Make sure I’m getting protein and fiber. Tuesday will be a little bit of a cheat day as boot camp graduation is that night. I know. Oxymoron, right?
3. Be more diligent about recording things in my prayer journal.
1. Done—5-7 days. Unacceptable. Must do better.
3. Can’t find my prayer journal. 😦